Reverse Osmosis Lakeville
Reverse osmosis is one of the best processes available for producing better drinking water. As a water filtration process, it is used to remove excess saline from water so that it is drinkable. Many homes have water that is not pleasant to drink in Lakeville. Reverse osmosis is a process in which inorganic solids are removed from the water. It is accomplished by forcing the water through a semi-permeable membrane, which only allows the water to pass through, while the impurities are sent down the drain.
For more than 40 years, Haferman Water Conditioning has been helping the residents of Lakeville have better drinking water. We are a full service water treatment company. We specialize in water treatment and understand what it takes to treat and improve the quality of the water in both residential and commercial sectors. Our reverse osmosis systems are installed by licensed professionals who understand the water filtration process.
Why is Reverse Osmosis the Way to Improve Your Drinking Water?
Beyond the improvement in taste and smell, reverse osmosis also offers several other benefits. These benefits are as follows:
- A reverse osmosis system removes contaminants such as arsenic, nitrates, sodium, copper and some organic chemicals, and the municipal additive fluoride.
- According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, reverse osmosis will effectively remove contaminates from the water. When there are excess levels of lead in the body, problems such as high blood pressure, infertility, and nerve and muscle damage can occur. Lead can also lead to brain damage or anemia for children.
- If someone in your household or family has (or has had) cancer, then water filtered through reverse osmosis is safe for them as they will not ingest harmful micro-organisms or tiny germs that can cause infections.
- Reverse osmosis does not contain cryptosporidium, a parasite found in contaminated water.
- The reverse osmosis process is a low cost way to provide clean, great tasting water for just pennies per gallon.
Contact Haferman Water about a Reverse Osmosis Filtration System
There is no reason to continue living with bad tasting water. We have an assortment of water treatment systems available, and can help you determine what will be the best way to use reverse osmosis to improve your location’s water. When you contact the Haferman Water team, we will answer your questions and ensure that you get cleaner, better tasting water. Don’t go any longer with bad water.
For more information on reverse osmosis in Lakeville, call Haferman Water Conditioning at 952-894-4040 or you can contact us to schedule your Free Water Analysis and Estimate.